For Our PatientsCall to make an appointment: 859-498-0231
Am I eligible to get services at the Post Clinic?
We provide quality primary health care to persons who are without health insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare. Income eligibility for services are based on 250% (2.5x) the federal poverty level. The ultimate goal of the Clinic is to provide a place for residents of Bath, Menifee, Montgomery, and Powell counties to receive ongoing primary care and dental care regardless of their lack of finances.
Types of care we provide
This is just a sampling of the types of care we can provide.
- Diabetes, Hypertension (high blood pressure), Cholesterol, CPOD, asthma, and Thyroid disorder management, including monitoring, prescription adjustment, and education.
- Treatment of acute episodic conditions such as upper respiratory infections in winter and allergy/sinus complaints in spring and summer.
- “Back to Work” documentation for patients to quickly return to work as their wellness occurs.
- Some referral services to specialty care providers.
- Some pregnancy testing and PAP smears.
- Prescriptions for x-rays, mammograms, and other diagnostic testing.
- Help patients apply for insulin prescription assistance from pharmaceutical companies.
- Encourage weight loss and smoking cessation.
- Diagnose and treat urinary tract infections.
- Routine dental care services including: extractions, fillings, and dental hygiene services.
- Prescribe medications for infected teeth due to abscess and, in some cases, tooth extractions.